Monday, 9 September 2013

How to make bad stuffs in life awesome

I was on tumblr when this post popped up in my dashboard. Apparently, this person (Laura De Fazio) has a younger brother who broke a bone and has to wear a cast. The cast will have to stay for a week, so they decided to make it more 'stylish'. In their case, 'stylish' means Iron Man.



I love what they did with the cast. Casts are usually just a boring white, with the exception of some bright colored casts provided by the children's ward in some hospitals. Other than that, we usually decorate a cast by having people sign of write 'get well soon's on them. I never think of drawing things like robot arms or armor plates on them. I think painting Iron Man arm on a cast is a good way to cheer someone up. They can get that extra funky look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment