I think that the Flying Alarm Clock is one of the most
brilliant alarm clock designs to date. There are many unique alarm clocks these
days, ones that can run away, ones that pour water on you, etc. However, I
think the idea of this alarm clock is most successful in forcing someone to
immediately open their eyes as soon as they hear the alarm ring. Why? Because
they must see where the key flies off to!
The main concept of this design is a propeller that flies
off from the clock itself. The propeller is the key that must be attached back
to the clock in order to stop the blaring sound of the alarm. I like the idea of this clock, because not
only it forces someone to open their eyes and be aware, said person must also
get up in order to retrieve the propeller. I think this clock can successfully wake
people up.
No comments:
Post a Comment