So the Harry Potter fandom came back to life recently when J. K. Rowling announced that there will be a new series set in the Potter Verse. The films will be her screenwriting debut, and while it is not a prequel or a sequel to the Harry Potter series, she promised it to be special. The first film is called 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them', which is a book written by Newt Scamander in the HP series.
I am so hyped about this new film. I miss Harry Potter so much, and I have this nostalgic feeling when I see people starting to talk about Harry Potter again. When I was a kid, I liked to imagine how I will be if I am a wizard who went to Hogwarts. Here are some things that I remember deciding for myself:
My Hogwarts house: Ravenclaw (I'm a bit like Luna)
My pet: An owl, but I like the idea of a Munchkin Cat that I can cuddle with
My patronus: A house cat
My boggart: Tricky, because my biggest fear is heights. Probably a giant cockroach.
My amortentia: The smell of book pages, apples, and freshly washed sheets.
My favorite subject: Transfiguration, or Charms
I think I have a lot more, but I forgot. Anyway, I really hope the new series is going to turn out great. I hope it won't disappoint me like Pottermore .___.
No comments:
Post a Comment