Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Cradle Chair


The cradle chair designed by Richard Clarkson is my dream chair. It looks very cozy and comfortable. I would love to have one so I can spend the day napping, reading, and watching movies while rocking on it. It looks sturdy so I don't think I have to worry about toppling over backwards. I also like the choice of material. The natural look of the wood gives it a calm, serene feeling, and it works with the cream/white of the mattress. Aside from being comfortable, I like the aesthetics of this chair too. I think it will look good in a room.

The cradle chair is developed in collaboration with Grace Emmanual, Brodie Campbell, Jeremy Broker, Eamon Moore, Kahlivia Russell and Joya Boerrigter. The concept of this chair is taken from the idea of adults having a child-side within. I am sure the team is successful, children and adults alike must have loved to rock and sleep on this chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment