Sunday, 8 September 2013

Fruit Juice Packaging


These fruit juice packaging are the creation of Japanese industrial designer Naoto Fukasawa. Each juice box has the skin texture of the fruit flavor they contain. They look and feel realistic, and it's obvious enough to tell what the juice inside the box is. For example, even though nothing is written on the box, you can easily tell that the first box is strawberry juice, the second is banana, and the third is kiwi. 

I think they are unique and appealing to the eye. They must also be effective in terms of marketing, as I am sure these juice boxes are more eye catching that the typical ones we usually see.

I really like the idea of this packaging. I admire the designer for his creative mind and his skill in recreating realistic fruit skin textures on the boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment