The waterproof Festina watches' packaging is one of my favorite packaging idea. It is bold, creative, and eye catching. The idea is thought by Scholz & Friends, and I applaud them for this. I think a watch packaging that features a plastic bag filled with distilled water is unheard of before.
The idea is very effective. Other than making the product stands out among others in the shelves, it shows the company's confidence in the product itself. Many watch manufacturers easily claim that their watches are waterproof, but not many has the confidence to sell it submerged in water at the very start.
I also find the design very cool in terms of aesthetics. It is not easy to make a plastic bag full of water look elegant, but Festina's packaging works. I like how they suspend the watches in water, it gives a whimsical, dreamy feel to the product.
No comments:
Post a Comment